TIP OF THE DAY
We went to the NIC gathering in bellevue yesterday and so we will pass the info on to you in segments.
- Open toed shoes are allowed
- Double draping for chemical sevices are not required
- Towels are recommended in place of neck strips
- Base coat/Top coat polish ( all in one) are allowed and do not need to have additional labels.
- Alway sanitize when you approach the work space.
- Small sanitizer is not required for first entry into the kit.
- Waste is now Trash (labels)
- Soiled is now soiled /items to be disinfected (labels)
- Make sure you place your trash or soiled items in the correct receptacle, you are graded on where you dispose of your used items.